Customer Experience Specialist
PCE, a live events production company, is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to support our company in Huntington Beach, CA. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm. PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise. At PCE, it doesn't matter what it is, if the client can dream it, we can do it! PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm and prides itself on promoting a gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry.
This role will report directly to the sales management, performing a wide range of CSR and administrative support activities in a fast-paced environment to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Duties included, but not limited to:
You will be expected to carry out the duties and responsibilities described below, as well as all other duties and responsibilities as assigned. These duties and responsibilities are periodically updated to reflect business needs.
• Answer, screen, direct and help customers on incoming telephone calls.
• Greet visitors and clients.
• Create, process, and receive payment for walk-in orders.
• Manage and Maintain client account paperwork utilizing business software.
• Process payment and equipment release for all orders.
• Assists administrative with shipping, receiving tasks and updating order status.
• Generate, track, and receive equipment for purchase orders and client invoices.
• Assemble sales orders when product arrives.
• Assist Sales team with small client orders in sales and with online orders ex). Gobo and Gel orders.
• Organize and maintain retail sales store.
• Maintain organization of kitchen.
• Sort mail and packages.
• Minimum three years’ recent experience in CSR role
• Extensive experience using a multi-line, extension-based telephone system.
• Knowledge of Theatrical Systems including lighting, audio, video, and staging.
• Excellent communication skills: grammar, verbal and written.
• Must be a team member and interact well with others.
• Must be comfortable interacting with lots of people; outgoing and talkative a plus.
• Must be flexible and able to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word; PowerPoint a plus.
• Ability to learn new software programs as needed.
• Ability to show up on time and work well without supervision.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic sales and CSR skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Willing to learn.
• Must be capable of safely lifting 50lbs.
• Working knowledge of sales principles and practices, and the function and capability entertainment technology equipment.
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace safety.
• Working knowledge of modern office procedures and practices.
• Exceptional sense of priority; Strong organizational skills; Customer oriented service; Tact.
• Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
PCE is an equal opportunity employer. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening and live scan upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
Resume accepted via email ONLY. Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line "Customer Experience Specialist".