Production Manager - Video Specialist
PCE, a live events production company, is looking for a Production Manager- Video Specialist to support our company in Huntington Beach, CA. PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise. At PCE, it doesn't matter what it is, if the client can dream it, we can do it! PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm and prides itself on promoting a gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
This role will report directly to the operations management, performing wide-ranging tasks in a fast-paced environment. All work will primarily take place at job sites.
This position performs a wide range of production functions to ensure successful live events and customer experiences. Your duties will be carried out primarily on the job site. Travel will be required based on show location. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the setup, operation, and strike of video equipment for events.
• Operation of professional video switchers such as Blackmagic, Analog way, and Panasonic.
• Media server operation
• Installation and programming of LED video walls
• Directing cameras and playback for live events.
• Designing video systems around the PCE rental inventory
• Integrating both PCE-owned rental assets and client house equipment.
• Set up and operation of professional multicamera systems.
• Troubleshooting wiring of camera, set monitors, etc.
• Demonstrates a professional and friendly working rapport and demonstrates fantastic customer service skills, integrity, and reliability.
• Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
• Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
• Participates in pre-and post-event meetings with clients, customers, and internal staff as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
• When not working in a video production specialist capacity, you will be utilized in various technician roles or working in the warehouse helping wherever needed.
• Internal reporting to upper management as required.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• OSHA 30 Certification
• At least three years of experience in complex video switching & set ups.
• At least two console proficiency. Example: Blackmagic, Analog way, Disguise, Barco
• Comprehensive video experience in theme parks, concerts, theatrical and live event videoing.
• Experienced in cutting live cameras and calling camera cues.
• Extensive experience in the set-up, patching, and operation of video systems, cameras, LED walls and projection.
• Strong understanding of LED, video walls and mapping.
• Broad general education with relevant entertainment industry experience.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours including weekends.
• Leadership and the ability to recognize the contribution of all team members.
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace safety.
• Timely communication/responsiveness to texts, emails, calls, etc. from PCE staff.
• Exceptional sense of priority; Strong organizational skills; Customer oriented service; Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
• Applicant must desire longevity and growth within this role.
PCE is an equal opportunity employer. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening and live scan upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
Resume accepted via email ONLY. Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line "Production Manager - Video Specialist".