PCE, a live events production company, is looking for a Warehouse Manager to support our company in Huntington Beach, CA. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am-6 pm. PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise. At PCE, it doesn't matter what it is, if the client can dream it, we can do it! PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm and prides itself on promoting a gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry.
This role will report directly to the executive management, performing wide-ranging tasks in a fast-paced environment. All work will take place in the warehouse. The primary objective is to create an orderly flow of equipment accurately to show sites and oversee all appropriate checking processes. This role is focused on the management of the staff to handle all inbound and outbound orders for PCE OC.
You will be expected to carry out the duties and responsibilities described below, as well as all other duties and responsibilities as assigned. These duties and responsibilities are periodically updated to reflect business needs.
Manage of Prep, Scan, and De-prep of equipment for rental and production orders, but not limited to:
• Oversee Quality Control of equipment on prep and de-prep.
• Manage staff in pulling of order pick lists.
• Manage Loading, Strapping, and Unloading cargo in trucks.
• Assist Logistics Manager with daily trucking logistics for both inbound and outbound orders.
• Assist Logistics Manager with sub rental needs and pick up/drop off coordination.
• Organize all daily tasks for the team and provide leadership to accomplish tasks.
• Reconcile equipment lists and shortage reports amongst rental inventories.
• Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other leads.
• Interface with customers during pickup and return.
• Interface with PMs on job prep
• Interface with Sales team to ensure orders can meet or exceed need by times for customers.
• Maintain an orderly and safe work environment.
• Always maintain a clean and organized shop.
• Provide additional oversight on outbound orders for accuracy, using compatible equipment, and correct quantity of items.
Applicant must have an extensive history in the Live Event Production market, preferably with a Production Company (or equivalent) in an operations or technical role. Only applications meeting these criteria will be considered.
Applicant must desire longevity and growth within this role.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the entertainment and corporate live events industry.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Warehouse Management.
• Must be well-versed in all aspects of production (audio, video, lighting, staging).
• Knowledge of FLEX Rental Software is a Plus but not required.
• Must be able to safely lift and carry loads of more than 50 pounds.
• Must have managed people in the past preferably with a team directly under their guidance.
• Must demonstrate leadership capabilities: positivity, delegation, motivation, vision, responsibility, etc.
• Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, be self-motivated and provide a positive work environment both inside the department and throughout the company.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Maintain a flexible schedule for work calls, special events, training, and on-call duties including overnights and weekends.
• Working knowledge of electronics and related systems and the ability to perform light mechanical assembly and disassembly.
• Always maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety classes.
• Ability to identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations.
• Excellent knowledge and swift operation of advanced computer software.
• Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
PCE is an equal-opportunity employer. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening and live scan upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
Resume accepted via email ONLY. Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line "Warehouse Manager".