PCE, a live events production company, is looking for a Warehouse Technician to support our company in Huntington Beach, CA. PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise. At PCE, it doesn't matter what it is, if the client can dream it, we can do it! PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm and prides itself on promoting a gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry. The hours for this position are Thursday-Monday, 8 am-5 pm. Normal Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am-5:30 pm.
This role will report directly to the operations management, performing wide-ranging tasks in a fast-paced environment. The primary objective of this role will be to accurately scan inbound and outbound orders. Other duties will be inventory maintenance, shop organization, and occasional equipment operation.
You will be expected to carry out the duties and responsibilities described below, as well as all other duties and responsibilities as assigned. These duties and responsibilities are periodically updated to reflect business needs.
• Prep, Scan, and Deprep equipment for rental and production orders.
• Quality Control equipment on prep and deprep.
• Load, Strap, and Unload cargo in trucks.
• Drive trucks for local deliveries and pickups.
• Reconcile equipment lists and shortage reports amongst rental inventories.
• Interface with customers during pickup and return.
• Maintain an orderly and safe work environment.
• Experience in the entertainment and corporate live events industry is highly preferred.
• Must have a solid work history, including recent consistent work experience.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be able to safely lift and carry loads more than 75 pounds.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of electronics and related systems and the ability to perform light mechanical assembly and disassembly.
• Excellent working knowledge of modern computers and software.
• Always maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety classes.
• Maintain a flexible schedule for work calls, special events, training, and on-call duties.
• Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, be self-motivated and provide a positive work environment both inside the department and throughout the company.
• Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
PCE is an equal opportunity employer. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening and live scan upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
Resume accepted via email ONLY. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Warehouse Technician (Thursday - Monday)".